Enjoying Life!

Enjoying Life!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

continuation...........

Cup #2 is almost done.  My wonderful hubby is now making breakfast.  If he has a specialty, that's it.  He's learning to cook and makes a mean Swiss Steak along with fabulous hamburgers, Chicken Paprikash and baked pierogies.  I love it when he cooks, makes me feel so good.  And, he's told me to leave him out of this.  I can't, period.  I do like to help, but don't want to get in the way.  Speaking of which, when I have company, I always feel bad when people want to help and I say no.  I just enjoy their company with me in the kitchen. The kitchen is a working kitchen, like a galley kitchen with 2 entrances.   So, since I feel bad, I find something they can do like chopping onions or other veggies, stirring the pot while I clean up, or just something else.  I have fun when I'm in the kitchen, sometimes I wonder why?  I guess it's because growing up, I learned to cook from my grandmother and a lot of my best memories are when we were cooking or baking.  I can tell some stories and probably one day I will.  I'll stop here for now and think about what great stories to tell AND what I'm going to make this weekend that I can share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment